Possibilities for presentation at the festival
If you want to support your film or company within the 55th Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in the festival
programme, we offer interesting opportunities for presentation.
If you are interested, you will find the
advertising agreement here.
There you will also find the technical specifications and due dates for submitting your materials.
We offer attractive discounts should you choose to use a combination of ads.
The deadline for orders is June 1, 2020.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org., tel.: +420 221 411 011.
- 6 000 copies - distributed in official festival bags and on sale for all festival visitors
- full colour page – 60 000 CZK
- 10 000 copies 9x during the festival) – distributed free of charge at all public festival venues
- full colour page (50 000 CZK), half page (25 000 CZK), quarter page (12 500 CZK)
Distribution of your advertising materials
- your advertising materials (information on films screened at the festival, etc.) will be distributed in the official festival bags to every Industry, Filmmaker and Press accreditation holder
- advertising materials must be sent to the festival’s Prague address by June 22, 2020, in order for them to be distributed from the moment accreditation begins
- the price for 2 500 copies of the materials (to be included in the bags for Industry, Filmmaker and Press guests) is
50 000 CZK, the price for 1 300 copies of the materials (to be included in the bags for Industry guests) is 25 000 CZK
- 12 500 copies - distributed in official festival bags and on sale for all festival visitors
- full colour page – 40 000 CZK
- the coordinator of the festival’s accompanying events can help you organise your own party at the festival, assisting in the selection and reservation of a venue and choosing the most appropriate time and date
- should you be interested in hosting a party, please contact Add Wiser, Tomáš Flisník, as soon as possible: email@example.com, mobile: +420 602 700 052
Distribution of invitations
- the festival can provide free distribution of your hard copies through the festival protocol desk
- we can provide a list of expected guests from June 15, 2020
- hard copies and guest lists must be sent to the festival’s Prague address by no later than June 26, 2020
- should you be interested in invitation distribution or receiving a list of guests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Agreement within the 55th KV IFF may only be concluded, amended, supplemented or terminated in writing; for this purpose, e-mail and other electronic and data messages are deemed to comply with the written form only if the following procedure is met: a PDF scan of the the offer (document) to conclude, amend, supplement or terminate the Agreement containing the own signature (and stamp, where applicable) of a Party is delivered to the other Party to its e-mail address specified in the header of this Agreement; the other Party (the offeree) affixes its own signature (and stamp, where applicable) to the offer (document) and accepts the offer (document) by returning a PDF scan thereof containing the own signatures of both Parties, without any amendments or supplements, to the first Party (for the avoidance of any doubts, the Parties have agreed that in accordance with Section 1731 et seq. of the Civil Code, an offer is accepted upon delivery of the accepted offer to the offering Party); by way of exception, a legal act of a Party aimed at unilateral termination of the Agreement may also be delivered in the form of a PDF scan of the relevant expression of will (document including annexes, if any) containing the own signature of the acting Party to the other Party's e-mail address specified in the header of this Agreement. Accordingly, the Parties hereby exclude by their mutual agreement, in the sense of Section 564 of the Civil Code, amendment, supplementation or termination of this Agreement in any form other that that in which the Agreement was concluded, provided that e-mail and other electronic and data messages are deemed to comply with the written form only if the above-specified form of legal acts of the Parties is respected. The Parties exclude subsequent remedy of a failure to comply with the required form pursuant to Section 582 of the Civil Code.